Our Job Shop team offer practical and proactive support, advice and guidance.
Including support for employers who are:
- Looking for an Apprentice
- Able to offer a young person valuable, realistic work experience
- Looking to recruit but require employees to demonstrate a specific skill set
Our Job Shop team also supports individuals who are:
- Looking for employment opportunities
- Facing or are under threat of redundancy
- Looking for re-training opportunities
For budding entrepreneurs young or old we work in partnership with Black Country Chamber
to provide practical free advice and support for those hoping to start their own business.
Contact the team on 01384 344379 or firstname.lastname@example.org